Learn more about Dr. Stephen Mihalsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Mihalsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Mihalsky, MD is board certified in Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- OU Medical Center Oklahoma City
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mihalsky graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mihalsky has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Midwest Regional Medical Center
- Bone and Joint Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mihalsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Mihalsky practice?
Dr. Stephen Mihalsky practices Surgery of the Hand near Edmond, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK.
See Edmond Surgeons.