Learn more about Dr. Stephen Mihalsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Mihalsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mihalsky
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mihalsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Mihalsky, MD is board certified in Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- OU Medical Center Oklahoma City
Education & Awards
Dr. Mihalsky graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mihalsky has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bone and Joint Hospital
- Midwest Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen W Mihalsky MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Mihalsky practice?
- Dr. Stephen Mihalsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Mihalsky practices Surgery of the Hand near Edmond, OK.
See Edmond Surgeons.