A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Mikulak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Mikulak, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mikulak
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Mikulak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Mikulak, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikulak graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mikulak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Andrew Mikulak MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Mikulak practice?
- Dr. Stephen Mikulak has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Mikulak practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Surgeons.