A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Mikulak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Mikulak, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mikulak
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mikulak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Mikulak, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikulak graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mikulak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Andrew Mikulak MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Mikulak practice?
- Dr. Stephen Mikulak has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Mikulak practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Surgeons and Newport Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.