A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Miniat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Miniat is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Miniat, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multi-specialty Clinic or Group Pract
Education & Awards
Dr. Miniat graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Joseph Miniat MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Miniat practice?
- Dr. Stephen Miniat has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Miniat practices Family Medicine near Huntsville, AL.
See Huntsville Primary Care Doctors.