A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Minton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Minton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Minton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Minton graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Minton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Minton MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Minton practice?
- Dr. Stephen Minton has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Minton practices Internal Medicine near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Internists.