A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Mitteldorf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Mitteldorf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitteldorf graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Mitteldorf has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Mitteldorf MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Mitteldorf practice?
- Dr. Stephen Mitteldorf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Mitteldorf practices Internal Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists.