1.7

• Good
  • Bad

December 19th, 2015
Psychiatrist
I am a psych. too. I had a seizure , so he decided I was bipolar , and locked me up for 5 weeks. Jerk MD

September 6th, 2013
injured worker
I was sent to this so called professional for an I M E and must say he has to in the pocket of the work comp insurance company. Since my accident a severe amount of depression has set in due to lack of ability to care for myself and loss of memory and cognative problems. Some of the time I just sit home alone and cry most of the day. I don't want to even go into the public anymore because I am so insecure about myself I don't want people to see me. I have gained over 30 pounds and become FAT. In his professional opinion since watching a cetain TV program makes me feel better for a short time there is just no way I could be depressed. I also told him its nice to just go for a ride in a car with my wife just to get out for awhile since inam unable to drive myself any longer so again how could I be depressed. And since I decided many years ago due to a illness I quit drinking and for that reason I am an alcoholic looking for other means of obtaining some kind of drugs and am therefore only out for secondary gain even though I have not asked any of my new doctors for any new meds. I have been on xanax for 20 years for anxietyb and panic attacks and again therefore I can't be depressed and am an alcoholic. This man is so far off in his diagnosis its ridiculous. I have since gone to another Doctor at my own expence for help since work comp insurance won't pay due to his so called opinion. Thank goodness I had the resources to find a real doctor and a real professional helping me now. I am taking an anti depression medication and visit with her 1 or 2 days a week and am somewhat feeling better about myself and in time hope to feel good about myself as I did before my worm related injury. Would I recommend this man to anyone? Absolutely not....run away from him and if you are forced to see him from a work comp IME get a lawyer and get him to help you f ind another dictor to perform it....he will only say what the insurance wants and not the truth about what is really going on inside your head. Perhaps if he could spend just one day walking in my shoes he may learn something about people and how they feel but then again maybe not because I am sure tue insurance company pays him well as it appears he only does insurance IMEs judging by his lack of staff and office space. I feel sorry for you if you ever have to see him for his unprofessional opi ions Sincerely UN SATISFIED ONE TIME PATIENT

August 9th, 2012
BEWARE... TOTALLY UNETHICAL
He doesn't care... His only concern is the insurance company's best interest.Living with depression is Hard enough, to have to endure treatment from someone so calloused Is unthinkable.This man needs to have his license revoked!! He is a DANGER to people in need!

January 25th, 2012
Pinnacol's personal psychiatrist
This Dr. is definitely works for insurance company -- he is actually asked me if i still had an interest in sex and if i had a boyfriend -- totally inappropriate questions. then he compared my trauma to trauma of others.....i was appalled. he won't let you bring anyone into the session either....get a lawyer if you see this guy

June 4th, 2011
should not have a licsence to practice
Total incompetent, constantly changed his diagnose and lied about everything. When he was proven in court to have given inaccurate medical diagnoses he could not stop shaking his hands. He stated as well that he was a professional in the workers compensation treatments for the disabled then when questioned about areas in it he said he did not know that it was in the guidelines.

August 15th, 2010
I had an early morning appointment with Dr. Moe. He was at the reception desk himself, and welcomed me to office. I had to wait 3 minutes while he finished the paperwork from the previous patient. Dr. Moe was very pleasant and had me come into his office. He covered every question on the background info he requested. He asked if I had anything to add to symptoms or problems listed on the paperwork, then covered them one by one. He was very attentive and polite, I look forward to my next visit in 3 weeks.

June 11th, 2010
on the insurance companies direct payroll!
This doctor has tried to hurt my credibility and made me out to be a liar all for the sake of insurance company denial of my claim. My character has been shredded and it is a travesty to rubber stamp someone for that big fat paycheck.

May 20th, 2010
don't use this doctor
unprofessionalrude, angryno confidentiality

April 5th, 2010
Do not go to this "doctor"
This is the worst and most unethical therapist I have been to. He is definitely on the insurance companies side not yours. He will definitely aid in getting any of your claims denied. Dr. Moe has written several derogatory reports about me for insurance denial purposes. Dr. Moe will put you in the most negative light to your insurance company as possible. Definitely find another doctor.

March 26th, 2010
unprofessional and unethical, hired by insurance companies to file biased and derogatory reports for insurance companies to deny treatment to patients. If your insurance company sends you to see him, don't go alone - bring a witness.

March 30th, 2009