A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Moeller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moeller
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moeller Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Moeller, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moeller graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Moeller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Moeller MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Moeller practice?
- Dr. Stephen Moeller has 6 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Moeller practices Diagnostic Radiology near Edgewood, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Covington, KY and Hebron, KY.