A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Monteith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Monteith is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Dr. Monteith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Monteith MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Monteith practice?
- Dr. Stephen Monteith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Monteith practices Neurological Surgery near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Edmonds, WA and Issaquah, WA.
See Seattle Neurological Surgeons.