A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Mory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Mory is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mory
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mory Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Mory, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mory graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Carl Mory MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Mory practice?
- Dr. Stephen Mory has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Mory practices Psychiatry near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Psychiatrists.