A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Motew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Motew, Vascular Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Limb Salvage
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Motew graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Motew has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- High Point Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Joel Motew FACS, MD, and RVT is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Motew practice?
- Dr. Stephen Motew has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Motew practices Surgery near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Surgeons.