A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Moyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Moyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Moyer, DO is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Moyer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moyer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Nh Medical Center
- Connecticut Childrens Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Douglas Moyer DO is a male Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Moyer practice?
- Dr. Stephen Moyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Moyer practices Dermatology near Nashua, NH.
See Nashua Dermatologists.