A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Muehleck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Muehleck, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Muehleck graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Muehleck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Toppenish Community Hospital
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Drumheller Muehleck MD is a male Pathologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Muehleck practice?
- Dr. Stephen Muehleck has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Muehleck practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Yakima, WA.
See Yakima Pathologists.