A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Mueller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Mueller, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Mueller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
- Cedar Springs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Otto Mueller MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen O. Mueller practice?
- Dr. Stephen Mueller has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Mueller practices Psychiatry near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Psychiatrists.