A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Munns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Munns is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Munns
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Munns Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Munns, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Munns graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Munns has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen William Munns MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Munns practice?
- Dr. Stephen Munns has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Munns practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Surgeons and Kansas City Orthopedic Surgeons.