A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Munns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Munns is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Munns, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Munns graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Munns has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen William Munns MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Munns practice?
- Dr. Stephen Munns has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Munns practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS and Shawnee, KS.
See Leawood Orthopedic Surgeons and Leawood Surgeons.