A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Munns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Munns is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Munns, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Munns graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Munns has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Munns accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan