A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Murray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Murray, FACS, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from Oral Roberts Univ Sch Of Med, Tulsa Ok 74137.
Dr. Murray has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen P Murray FACS and MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Murray practice?
- Dr. Stephen Murray has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Murray practices Vascular Surgery near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Surgeons.