A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Naber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Naber, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Mammary Cancer (Experimental)
- Surgical Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Naber graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Naber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Pope Naber MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Naber practice?
- Dr. Stephen Naber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Naber practices Anatomic Pathology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MA.
See Boston Pathologists.