Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Mrs. Ryan Ann Wyrosdick show details Mrs. Ryan Ann Wyrosdick
Sep 3rd, 2012

Dr.Nadeau has been my doctor for over 12 years. I trust him and I know that he really cares about my general well being along with my original problem. I would recommend him to anybody. The wait can be long at times, but I travel a long way for him and they say that all good things are worth the wait! He is a wonderful doctor and his nurses and staff treat me like family!

Great scientist. High IQ, low EQ. show details Great scientist. High IQ, low EQ.
Jul 20th, 2012

Dr. Nadeau has helped me tremendously with a troublesome chronic pain issue. He works tirelessly, and will spend any amount of time required with his patients.One problem, however, is that he does not respect the patient's experiences or opinions relating to treatments. He will flatly deny that a medication is making you feel the way it does when it does not serve his purpose. I would say that patient-doctor communication can be difficult, to say the least.Nevertheless, if you can manage to overcome these obstacles, he is a fine and very hard-working doctor.