Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Nagy II
Dr. Stephen Nagy II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Nagy is affiliated with UC Davis Medical Center, Sutter General Hospital and Mercy San Juan Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Nagy II has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stephen Nagy II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.
Dr. Paul Cloninger
Allergy and Immunology
Sacramento, CA 0.01 mi46
Dr. John Saylov
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Sacramento, CA 0.01 mi37
Dr. Sean Deane
Hospitalist, Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Sacramento, CA 0.01 mi13