Dr. Stephen Nagy II MD Patient Reviews

• Allergy and Immunology Sacramento, CA

June 16th, 2014
Amazing doctor
Dr. Nagy is one of the most concerned, caring doctors I have ever been too. He takes time with you, listens to you and really cares. I would have never had my asthma under control or been diagnosed with sleep apnea if I hadn't gone to Dr. Nagy. Have you ever been able to talk to your doctor on the phone, well this is one doctor than you can actually talk to. God bless you Dr. Nagy.

June 26th, 2013
A great experience
I went into this office with regrets after reading reviews, however my experience was very different from the prior reviews! I waited no more than 5 minutes when the Dr. himself came and got me from the waiting area. He sat down with me and did a very complete check into my background; I felt like he was genuinely interested in my health and me as a person. I had several tests done, some of which were inconclusive, so Dr. Nagy promptly referred me to other facilities for various testing. I walked into this office completely miserable with allergies, and I haven't had any problems since starting the prescription Dr. Nagy put me on. Also, he took time after the tests it explain the situation. This was by far one of the better experiences I've had with a Dr.

June 3rd, 2012
Former Patient of Dr. Stephen Nagy
I would not recommend Dr. Stephen Nagy. He is a not a good doctor. He doesn't care about his patients only the money part of collecting his dues especially in the legal court system when his billing department is not right. I first consider him a good doctor, but my personal experience with him has been nothing but worst. Also, he keeps your medical records and will not release them. Please make copies of all your medical records. Thank you.

June 11th, 2010
The man is a saint
Several years ago I had a terrible hive outbreak that lasted several weeks, I was miserable. My primary doctor at the time was useless. A friend suggested I call Dr. Nagy. I left a message on a Saturday hoping to hear from his staff on Monday. He called me back that night and opened his office just to see me on Sunday morning. He gave me medicine that stopped the problem within 24 hours. His daughter shares his office and she is wonderful as well. You couldn't ask for better care.