A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Nakada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Nakada is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Nakada, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakada graduated from University of Rochester . He has 16 awards.
Dr. Nakada has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Y Nakada MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Y. Nakada practice?
- Dr. Stephen Nakada has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Nakada practices Urology near Johnson Creek, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI.
See Johnson Creek Urologists.