A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Neece:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Neece is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Neece, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Neece graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Neece has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Robert Neece FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Neece practice?
- Dr. Stephen Neece has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Neece practices Neurological Surgery near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Surgeons.