A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Nervi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Nervi, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Nervi graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nervi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Nervi MD is a male Dermatologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Nervi practice?
- Dr. Stephen Nervi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Nervi practices Dermatology near Warren, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackettstown, NJ and Livingston, NJ.
See Warren Dermatologists.