Dr. Stephen Nervi, MD
Dermatologist

Very Disappointed show details Very Disappointed
Nov 6th, 2014

Dr. Stephen Nervi’s practice is a money machine and not about compassionate dermatology. While I have no doubt that he is technically proficient, my first visit was extremely quick, he performed some procedures that were not necessary just to make more money, and he did not document exactly what he did. The charges were extremely high, and when I spoke with the Office Manager, she talked to the Dr., and said that he would not change them but that I could call their Billing Company. I spoke with someone in Billing who said she’d get back to me, and surprise, she never did. I called several times and all to no avail. I highly recommend avoiding this practice!!

Ist Time Visit show details Ist Time Visit
May 15th, 2014

This was the first time visiting a Dermatologist so I was a bit apprehensive. Wait was short, staff was pleasant, and Dr. Nervi made me feel at ease regarding the purpose of the visit. Highly recommend this physician for those seeking a Dermatologist.

Highly Recommend show details Highly Recommend
by Maggie on Apr 23rd, 2014

Dr Nervi is an excellent doctor . He has treated me for several different issues including hair loss & a removal of a fatty muscle tissue on my forehead . He has also seen my mom & my 5 year daughter . Everytime I see him he is more pleasant & very professional. I highly recommend him to anyone that has an issue with your skin.

Great doctor and very personable show details Great doctor and very personable
by John on Oct 9th, 2013

He's a really nice guy who makes you feel comfortable whether it's just by listening to your problem and being understanding or cracking a few jokes to calm your nerves. Not only that, his staff of nurses and front desk people are also the best and always make you feel at ease. Have had great progress with a scar treatment I've been going to him for, for the last year or so. Overall great doctor and hardly any wait. Highly recommend him.

Find Another Doctor show details Find Another Doctor
Jun 7th, 2012

stupid and incompetent, someone to avoid

my favorite doctor show details my favorite doctor
Nov 22nd, 2011

I can't say enough about him--He found and treated a melanoma on me, treats my kids for acne and has a solution for pretty much everything we throw at him. He knows where my kids go to school and what sports they play, etc.: He's our family dermatologist.

May 2nd, 2011

Put a smile on my face. Placed me at ease while I was half naked for a skin exam and made me feel so much better about getting beyond the damage I had done to my skin while a teen. I found my dermatologist.

May 2nd, 2011

Has a very gentle way about him. Great doc.

May 2nd, 2011

Dr. Nervi was very curteous and professional. He was knowledgeable and took time to answer all of the questions I had. I would recommend him to others without hesitation!

Best derm experience I have ever had show details Best derm experience I have ever had
Mar 18th, 2011

I am a frequenter of derm offices as I have lots of sun damage and get frequent botox injections a few times per year. Dr. Nervi performed a skin check, biopsied a changing mole and also had time to give me some botox as I was due. No questions asked-- He didn't seem rushed or pressured to move on to the next patient and was extremely comforting and confident. Love this doc!

Nov 29th, 2010

Dr N.may be young, but he combines professionalism with humor and empathy He seems very authentic. I've had several dermatologists, and he's definitely one of the best.

Nov 18th, 2010

He is an excellent doctor. very personal and caring..

Nov 7th, 2010

Overall the office staff could be friendlier but once you get to the exam room Dr. Nervi is very thorough and funny. My mother needed a biopsy and she felt very comfortable with him and was impressed by his bedside manner. I would go back to him myself.

First-rate show details First-rate
Oct 6th, 2010

Wonderful doctorPlaced me at ease and found two skin cancers on me! (both were basal cell skin cancers)Very thorough