Dr. Stephen Nester Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Nester?

July 24th, 2017

I think dr nester has it right! I told him (already) that I don't like his hospitalist.

July 13th, 2016

Great dr. , great guy, I travel out of my area to See him. Very comfortable with him as my dr.

April 7th, 2015

Basically, he diagnosed and saved my husbands life!!

July 26th, 2012

BETTER BEFORE ESSEX

I have been a patient of his for over 10 years. And he was always wonderful. But, I think when they were on Watson Road, they were more personal. Now when you call to see Dr. Nester you may or may not get to see him - they ask if you would agree to see someone else - usually Dr. Gakes - who is fantastic. She is so nice and really takes her time. While I am glad that Southside Family Practice has been successful - I think they have gotten too big. The staff is very helpful, professional and very nice. But for goodness sake - I WISH THEY WOULD FIX THE COMPUTER SYSTEM!! It has crashed the last three times I have been there.

March 22nd, 2011

Several members of my family and I have been patients of Dr. Nester's for over 20 yrs. He has always been professional, thorough and pleasant. I have never requested anything from him or his staff that it hasn't been tended to courteously and promptly. His diagnostice skills are excellent. I would highly recommend him.

November 3rd, 2009

An excellent physician

Dr. Nester is very personable, takes the time to get to know his patients and takes a personal interest in their health and well being. I had almost started to take this level of care and service for granted, before I moved out of state and had to find a new doctor. Now, I'm going to try to talk him into moving!!!!

December 16th, 2016