Dr. Stephen Neumann Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Neumann?

RUDE

Posted on August 9th, 2012

He is non-professionalCondiscendingRUDESpent no time with meDid not address my concerns.Did not explain anything to me or my wife.HORRIBLE PHYSICIAN

Posted on July 4th, 2012

This person told me C Dif was not in anyway contagious. I had a bad case of drainage and raw nose and throat. I have high blood pressure which he was aware of and he prescribed Musinex-D. I had been exposed to C-Dif and when he said it was not at all contagious. I said the CDC says it is and so do the care givers of the person who has it. He told me to go let them treat me then and left the room.

RUDE

Posted on January 10th, 2012

Doesn't care about patients. Didn't treat us with respect. Made us feel as if we were less than his equal. He was arrogant and didn't include us in the care of our loved one. DO NOT BE SEEN BY THIS PHYSICIAN.

Posted on October 1st, 2017