A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Newberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Newberry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Newberry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Newberry graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Newberry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Glenn Newberry MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen G. Newberry practice?
- Dr. Stephen Newberry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Newberry practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.