Dr. Steve Nickisch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steve Nickisch?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Steve Nickisch?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

January 22nd, 2017

STOP him!

He should never be allowed to perform any surgery on a human again ! He destroyed me and many others without repairing the rectoseal that he caused yet blamed me and other patients for his incompetent work. He is never accountable for his mistakes. He left many victims devastated in Montana when he fled to Georgia to hide under an illusion as a prophecy! Look in the records of MMLP st how many lives he destroyed for yourselves.

September 8th, 2015

Bladder mesh Sling problems.I was not told of the risks with this sling. I was told with my Hysterectomy I was having vagina tightened from sagging.

I am having infections and bladder problems from the sling the doctor put in me. I fear now for my life and what I am going to do? I have heard about all kinds of death and problems with these and extremely difficult to remove. I have been told by a doctor it is like trying to get gum out of hair. Dr, Nickish also didn't leave even one ovary and they were fine; no disease. He left the decision to me but told me they were not worth keeping, I listened to him and trusted him. I let him take everything over a fibroid tumor that they shrink now with an injection. I then needed hormone replacement, but had side affects from the pharmaceutical patch so I had to go to bio Identical hormones just to get my life back. It costs me a lot to get them and to get help. Do not let this happen to you! I was not told of the risks with the bladder sling . I have a nightmare now.

June 27th, 2014

Best gynecologist I've had. His office was fantastic, and he was very caring, and thorough. Even pre op, he was excellent.

March 19th, 2016