Steve A Nickisch MD Patient Reviews

3.2

September 8th, 2015
Bladder mesh Sling problems.I was not told of the risks with this sling. I was told with my Hysterectomy I was having vagina tightened from sagging.
I am having infections and bladder problems from the sling the doctor put in me. I fear now for my life and what I am going to do? I have heard about all kinds of death and problems with these and extremely difficult to remove. I have been told by a doctor it is like trying to get gum out of hair. Dr, Nickish also didn't leave even one ovary and they were fine; no disease. He left the decision to me but told me they were not worth keeping, I listened to him and trusted him. I let him take everything over a fibroid tumor that they shrink now with an injection. I then needed hormone replacement, but had side affects from the pharmaceutical patch so I had to go to bio Identical hormones just to get my life back. It costs me a lot to get them and to get help. Do not let this happen to you! I was not told of the risks with the bladder sling . I have a nightmare now.

June 26th, 2014
Best gynecologist I've had. His office was fantastic, and he was very caring, and thorough. Even pre op, he was excellent.