A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Nitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Nitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nitz
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Nitz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Nitz graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Swedish American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Timothy Nitz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen T. Nitz practice?
- Dr. Stephen Nitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Nitz practices Family Medicine near Darlington, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Dixon, IL.
See Darlington Primary Care Doctors.