A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Nitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Nitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nitz
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Nitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Nitz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Nitz graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Swedish American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Timothy Nitz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen T. Nitz practice?
- Dr. Stephen Nitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Nitz practices Family Medicine near Darlington, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Dixon, IL.
See Darlington Family Physicians.