Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Noffsinger
Dr. Stephen Noffsinger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Noffsinger is affiliated with UH Conneaut Medical Center, University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center and Northcoast Behavior Hlth Sys, Cleveland, Oh. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Noffsinger has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Stephen Noffsinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.
Dr. Jaina Amin
Cleveland, OH 0 mi10
Dr. Andrea Taylor
Psychiatry, Neurology, Residency
Cleveland, OH 0 mi8
Dr. Mary Hall
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
Cleveland, OH 0 mi17