A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Noffsinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Noffsinger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Noffsinger, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Noffsinger graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Noffsinger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Noffsinger MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Noffsinger practice?
- Dr. Stephen Noffsinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Noffsinger practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Psychiatrists.