Dr. Stephen Noffsinger MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 18th, 2015
Pathetic
He is one of the most arrogant individuals I have ever met. He was nearly an hour late the one and only time I saw him. It was clear he did not care about me in the slightest. He certainly made sure I had the check though. I would never recommend him to anyone. He is a disgrace to the medical profession.

April 22nd, 2013
Dr. Noffsinger is an Excellent, Professional Forensic Psychiatrist
Dr. Noffsinger is the consummate professional and was very helpful for my son. He is very intelligent and insightful and wants the best for his patients. He is upfront about treatment options and expected outcomes. He spends a lot of time with his patients and carefully explained complicated information to me. He is a genuine and sincere person and was quick to follow-up and check on us.

October 17th, 2011
I would not recommend this quy to anyone. He talks disrespectfully about other well respected Docs, he seems to be in it for only the money and tends to think the very worst of his patients. Too much education yet little to no common sense. Appears to be on a power trip and his arrogance makes it difficult to feel comfortable with him. Just not a likable person at all.