Dr. Stephen Noffsinger MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Cleveland, OH

2.8

March 22nd, 2017
DR. Noffslinger and the Medical Board of Ohio
I met this man, as a reference from the Medical Board of Ohio, being ordered after threatening media attention on the board, as that clearly was the only place thier priorites were at. I feel this is a very gifted man, whom overall, as most doctor's, vows to do no harm. Although I felt my psyc exam only documented negative events throughout my life, this man only has 2 sources of info. upon the Medical Board being your aggressor. The info you give him and what the Board gives him. The Medical Board of Ohio proved to not only be decietful and sinister but unethical liars. THe claimed I said I was a suspect in a robbery, which I provided the police report which I was not only NOT a suspect of, I wasnt even on the police report. Th Medical Board seems to definatly target certain practitioners and seemed very much to try to set them upon frame them. The board only told partial truths in regards to my exam, but this is not Dr. Noffslinger's fault. A letter from any doctor can protect not only your job,your license but can possibly soften the b;low of a lawsuit. In a legal aspect, he might be doing you a hidden favor you cannot see, if not familiar with law. I think this is a very caring man. I am just saddened to see him affliated in any relationship with this Medical Board of Ohio. The Board's people will go out of their way to ruin your professional and personal reputation, if they so desire, which I believe they usually do, in disiplinary cases. The way the Medical Board treats their people is not only degrading but it is abusive. I have 3 other licenses , through 3 other government boards. None of them act the way this Medical; Board does.This Medical Board has a very strong reputation for abusing thier authority and harassment. I do not know why Governo Kasick let's this go on, as he is responsable for overseeing or governing the Medical Board. It angers me at times to the point, I feel practitioners state wide should put thier taxes in escrow, until he get's up and stops the abuse. NO ONE in law, would tolerate that level of abusive treatment. They would form a class action, sue the board, the state or the governor. The Governor is aware of this boards abusive nature and treatment and all's he had to say was "WORK WITH THE BOARD" or "PAY AN ATTORNEY". Can we abuse him like that, especially in public. If anybody needs to be humbled as the board tries to do to it's practitioners, it is that large black woman, possibly Anita, who seems to enjoy degrading people. She acts as if she is overseeing the state, untouchable, and belittles people like the Governor, Congressmen and the Senators as if she feels not only superior to them, but as if she looks down on them. So,UH is lucky and blessed to have this man. As he definatly seemed to be a very gifted man. Jacqulyn Caputo

February 18th, 2015
Pathetic
He is one of the most arrogant individuals I have ever met. He was nearly an hour late the one and only time I saw him. It was clear he did not care about me in the slightest. He certainly made sure I had the check though. I would never recommend him to anyone. He is a disgrace to the medical profession.

April 22nd, 2013
Dr. Noffsinger is an Excellent, Professional Forensic Psychiatrist
Dr. Noffsinger is the consummate professional and was very helpful for my son. He is very intelligent and insightful and wants the best for his patients. He is upfront about treatment options and expected outcomes. He spends a lot of time with his patients and carefully explained complicated information to me. He is a genuine and sincere person and was quick to follow-up and check on us.

October 16th, 2011
I would not recommend this quy to anyone. He talks disrespectfully about other well respected Docs, he seems to be in it for only the money and tends to think the very worst of his patients. Too much education yet little to no common sense. Appears to be on a power trip and his arrogance makes it difficult to feel comfortable with him. Just not a likable person at all.