A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Nordman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Nordman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Nordman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nordman graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Nordman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Daniel Nordman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Nordman practice?
- Dr. Stephen Nordman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Nordman practices Family Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Viejo, CA.
See Anaheim Family Physicians.