A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Norris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Norris, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Peptic Ulcer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Norris graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Norris has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Coryell Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Norris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Norris practice?
Dr. Stephen Norris practices Surgery near Gatesville, TX.
See Gatesville Surgeons.