A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Norris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Norris
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Norris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Norris, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Peptic Ulcer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Norris graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Norris has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Coryell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen A Norris MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Norris practice?
- Dr. Stephen Norris has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Norris practices Surgery near Gatesville, TX.
See Gatesville Surgeons.