A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Novak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Novak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Novak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Novak graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Novak has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Bruce Novak MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Novak practice?
- Dr. Stephen Novak has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Novak practices Internal Medicine near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Internists.