Dr. Stephen Nychay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Nychay?

October 1st, 2017

My Mohs Surgery

My husband and I have both had Mohs surgery by Dr. Nychay and been totally satisfied with his expertise. We have recommended him to family and friends. Have nothing negative to say about him. He is a very pleasant person to deal with.

Wonderful Dr & Staff

I have been to Dr Nychay several times over the last few years for excisions of sebaceous cysts, two of which were on my face. I was extremely happy with the results of each surgery. He took time to explain the procedure each visit, along with what would be a reasonable outcome in regard to scaring. He did a wonderful job with virtually no scaring. All of his staff are both accommodating and professional. As a former dermatological nurse myself, I put my care in Dr Nychay for a reason, and will highly recommend him to family and friends.

Excellent Experience

Extremely competent doctor and nursing staff. Full explanation of procedures with complete but concise answers to all questions. Highly recommended.

Excellent experience!

Recently I went to see Dr. Nychay as a first time patient for Mohs surgery to remove a skin cancer on my cheek. Being female and in my 50's, I was concerned of what the outcome might be. Thankfully, I put my trust in Dr. Nychay and the end result was better than I ever thought it would be. I am very appreciative of the experience from Dr. Nychay's entire staff and would not hesitate to recommend him to friends and family!

August 22nd, 2017

Mohs Surgery- in office-

I told Dr. Nychay that I had a small bump in the crux of my nose that was like a small scab that would come and go over 10 years. It became a small bump and hard so I went for a consultation. When I had the Mohs surgery in the office, I should of been in a Hospital with real Doctors and a plastic surgeon. The anesthesia administered with long needles did not work so they kept shooting me while trying to cut out the cancer area and I was screaming. He kept cutting and submitted the sample to the lab while I sat in the waiting room. This happened four times over 5 hour while I screamed and shouted that I should be in a hospital. Scream while he cut, sit in the waiting room in shock and do this four times. I was in shock. When I went to a Plastic Surgeon/Dermatologist two days later, he said that he had never seen anything like this and he didn't know how he was going to repair the one inch diameter crater that was cut out of my face alongside half of my nostril that was cut out and just hanging there. Do not under any circumstances use Dr. Nychay.

October 21st, 2015

Mohs Surgery

Highly recommend!

July 9th, 2015

Put My Mind At Ease

I made an appointment with Dr. Nychay after noticing an abnormal growth on my elbow. I went in nervous, but Dr. Nychay and his staff put me at ease from the initial consultation through the biopsy. He is a true professional that addressed all of my concerns. Many times, doctors make you feel like just another insurance dollar in their pocket. This was not the case with Dr. Nychay. He made it certain that I understood that he and his team cared about my well being.

June 13th, 2015

not impressed

I had an appointment with Dr Nycay recently. I found him to be dismissive and not a good listener. Perhaps he is a good surgeon. But I was uncomfortable enough with his demeanor that I would not go back. My foot surgeon saw a spot that looked suspicious and removed it. He then referred me to Dr. Nychay for further treatment because the biopsy report was inconclusive. Dr. Nychay quoted the report and asked if the foot surgeon removed the entirety of darkened spot. I responded that I was unsure. He said "well, do you see any pigmentation left?" I said "I see a wound healing." Not being a trained doctor, I do not know how to interpret the area. In a further discussion about another different growing dark spot he corrected my vocabulary, and at this point I was finding him imperious and bordering on rude. I will go to a different dermatologist for any further treatment.

March 17th, 2015

Dr. Stephen Nychay is an experienced and caring doctor. He calls his patients after the procedure to inquire about the state of health. I shall always recommend Dr. Nychay

February 23rd, 2015

Do not go to him

Do not use this doctor. He is terrible. He ruined my face when he put in stitches after removing a small basal cell. I have a huge deep crooked scar. He also did not give me enough lidocaine when doing the stitches. I felt unbelievable pain which he told me was pressure, it was not, it was pain. I felt the burning from the cauterizer the needle from all the stitches being pulled through, a metal clamp that was used on my face to hold skin. I felt terrible traumatizing pain. I went to a plastic surgeon to get an opinion on scar and was told it looked awful, who did this, he left stitches in way too long (14 days) and used stitches too big for the face which left huge track marks and holes. Not to mention my scar is crooked and was supposed to be a straight line. Do not ever go to this man. He terrified me so much and made me feel so much pain I had another doctor remove the stitches. I was too scared to even go back to him. I wish I knew sooner that stitches on the face are not supposed to be in longer than a week. He is a horrible doctor.

December 9th, 2011

about dr. nychay

the very best....look no further....and very nice also!

September 26th, 2017