A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Nystrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Nystrom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nystrom
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Paul Nystrom DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Nystrom practice?
- Dr. Stephen Nystrom has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Nystrom practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Homosassa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brooksville, FL and Minneapolis, MN.
See Homosassa Surgeons.