A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen O'Keefe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Keefe graduated from University College London, England.
Dr. O'Keefe has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J O'Keefe M.Sc and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. O'Keefe practice?
- Dr. Stephen O'Keefe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen O'Keefe practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Gastroenterologists.