A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Kovacs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Kovacs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Kovacs, DO, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovacs graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kovacs has 19 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen O Kovacs DO and MD is a male Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen O. Kovacs practice?
- Dr. Stephen Kovacs has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Kovacs practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Framingham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MA and Brookline, MA.
See Framingham Dermatologists and Framingham Surgeons.