Dr. Stephen Kovacs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Kovacs?

May 20th, 2016

Would recommend

Dr Kovacs treated my wife for a malignant Melanoma. The whole process from the initial exam, biopsy, and eventual removal was as pleasant as could be during such a trying time. His work was successful, and the staff in the Framingham office were super helpful.

March 11th, 2015

Unimpressed. Exam room was filthy. Doctor uninterested in answering my questions. Everywhere you look staff is on a cell phone. Would not come back.

November 15th, 2014

the best

Dr Kovacs is really a great surgeon. He is very polite to patient. He is a phenomenal surgeon around madsachusetts.

September 4th, 2014

Dr. Kovacs took good care of my husband, however no one spoke to me unless I asked a question, so I didn't know much of anything going on. No one called after we went home if they were suppose to. I don't know.

December 4th, 2013

Dr Kovacs is the worst doctor I have ever been too. He is arrogant and smug. He has NO bed side manner. I wouldn' recommend him to anyone. Please do not go to this uncaring man.

August 27th, 2012

I AM AN RN AND HAD SURGERY WITH DR.KOVACSAND WAS PLEASED AND IMPRESSED WITH THE COMPETENCE AND CARING ATTITUDE OF ALLTHE STAFF THAT I MET. AS A PATIENT IWAS MORE SCARED THAN I WANTED TO BE. ITIS VERY REASSURING TO HAVE KINDNESSAROUND YOU. I GIVE DR KOVACS AND ALLHIS STAFF AN A+.

June 9th, 2012

I had a good experience

My primary care doctor sent me to Dr.Kovacs for a suspicious mole. The office staff checked me in quickly and I was able to the Doctor within 15 minutes. He checked my mole, did a biopsy and called me back with results the next day. Unfortunately, the mole had to be removed as it was cancerous and I was able to get an appointment for surgery within a week. I was most impressed that the Doctor actually called me PERSONALLY at 8 o'clock the night before the surgery to make sure I was all set with any questions or worries! I've NEVER had a Doctor call me like that before! He is a great Doctor and took a lot of time to ease my concerns (I'm only 30 and cried when I heard the diagnosis) I would not hesitate to recommend him!

March 19th, 2012

Mole Removal

I was referred to Dr. Kovac by a relative and I was very disapointed with my visit as well as my two follow-ups. The office staff was very unprofessional although I must admit the reception was very friendly. All three of my appointments were early in the morning and he didn't show up to the office until a half hour after. My appointment consistedo of having a mole removed from one of my breasts and the scar not only is huge but very discolored. It is aready been two months since the removal. He said there was nothing he could do about it and left me with a horrible looking breast. I would never consider going to him in the future.

June 2nd, 2011

disappointing

I had a terrible experience. Dr Kovacs was rude. He comes across as if he has no respoect for patients. The wait was over 1 hour, when I asked the staff about it, they said, "that's how it is here."

May 12th, 2011

Unless you like the verbal abuse

The reception staff and nurses and aids could not be more pleasant or professional - they are WONDERFUL! Perhaps this is to compensate for the horrendous way that Dr. Kovacs treats the patients? In 37 years of seeing physicians, specialists, assistants of any sort, I have NEVER experienced such actual disdain. While I'm sure that Dr. Kovacs is a technical expert in his specialty, I'm sure that there are equally qualified specialists in the area who can offer their services without the cruelty.

January 10th, 2011