Learn more about Dr. Stephen Obstbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Obstbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Obstbaum
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Obstbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Obstbaum, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eye Diseases
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
- Postcataract Aphakia
- Radial Keratotomy (Refractive Surgical Procedure for Myopia)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Obstbaum graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Obstbaum has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Allen Obstbaum MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Obstbaum practice?
- Dr. Stephen Obstbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Obstbaum practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.