A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Obstbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Obstbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Obstbaum
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Obstbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Obstbaum, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eye Diseases
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
- Postcataract Aphakia
- Radial Keratotomy (Refractive Surgical Procedure for Myopia)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Obstbaum graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Obstbaum has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Allen Obstbaum MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Obstbaum practice?
- Dr. Stephen Obstbaum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Obstbaum practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.