A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Ocken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Ocken is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ocken
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ocken Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Ocken, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ocken graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ocken has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Marc Ocken MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Ocken practice?
- Dr. Stephen Ocken has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Ocken practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Howell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, NJ.
See Howell Internists and Howell Cardiologists.