A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Oehlers is Excellent. Dr. Oehlers has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Oehlers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Oehlers graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Oehlers has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center of Springfield
- CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - High Street
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oehlers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Oehlers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Oehlers practice?
Dr. Stephen Oehlers practices Internal Medicine near Springfield, OH.
See Springfield Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Oehlers, Dr. Steven Oehlers, Dr. Stefan Oehlers, Dr. Steve Oehlers