Dr. Stephen Ofori-Kwakye Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Ofori-Kwakye?

April 2nd, 2017

Very caring from him & all hi staff!

EXCELLENT!!!!

February 22nd, 2017

Do not let Stephen K Ofori touch you !!!

Stephen Ofori did surgery on my back and neck in 1998 and 1999 in Sacramento and immediately left town without even checking on me I have been in serious pain and on pain meds since surgery. I can't believe he is still a doctor consider this a warning do not let him touch you ! I would not let him pet my dog !!!

Amazing & Professional!

I was born with a condition that requires constant medical care and if it weren’t for Dr. Ofori, I would be sad, in extreme pain and overwhelmed by it. I know this this because my life was all of those things before I met him in 2008. Over the years prior to having Dr. Ofori becoming my neurosurgeon and friend, I had been treated by numerous doctors. After seeing several neurosurgeons in the Lawton area who could not help me, I was finally referred to Dr. Ofori. He is well trained and very kind. He has always made me feel safe and cared for. He is an excellent listener and cares more than countless doctor & specialists I have seen in my life time. I trust Dr. Ofori with my life. He is such a blessing to mine and my boy's lives. And he has a wonderful and hardworking staff too. Don't waist your time with any other neurosurgeon, he is who you need!!!

OUTSTANDING DOCTOR!!!

This Yale educated and Harvard trained neurosurgeon is one of a kind! He did an operation which is not done by any of the other neurosurgeons in the Lawton area which has helped me tremendously. He has done what other doctors in Lawton could not. Dr. Ofori is always very patient, thorough, caring, and he has always treated me with such kindness and respect. He is the ultimate professional, I always look forward to going for my office visits with him. He is a God-sent gift to me & my family.

July 23rd, 2016

RUN away from this doctor!!!!

I gave one star because I HAD to. Dr Ofori is a horrible doctor!! Do NOT let him do surgery!! RUN as fast as you can away from him!! My husband received permanent esophagus nerve damage from a neck fusion surgery.

April 7th, 2016

I've had multiple spine surgeries since 2004, all 5 performed by Dr. Ofori. He & his staff are the best. I would always recommend him. He is extremely capable in all areas of spine surgeries.

November 23rd, 2015

Very condescending. Rude. Didn't seem to care at all about me or my medical condition. Very upsetting.

October 30th, 2015

RUN AWAY FROM THIS DR

RUN as FAST as you can AWAY from Dr Ofori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He caused nerve damage in my husband during a neck fusion surgery. He had speech problems and continues with swallowing problems 4 years post surgery!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 26th, 2015

RUN as FAST as you can AWAY from Dr Ofori!

He did a neck fusion on my husband and he has permanent nerve damage in his esophagus resulting in swallowing problems for life! I know of 4 other people he has messed up their lives too!!!

February 19th, 2014

Do not let Dr Stephen Ofori do surgery on you !

Dr. Stephen Ofori plated and fused my neck in Sacramento California in 1999 and after 1 follow up visit he left. I have had severe chronic pain since the surgery he has never had any contact with me and I had no idea where he was until I found this site. He completely abandon me and left me in pain. I WOULD NOT LET HIM TOUCH MY DOG !

February 10th, 2012

Great!

Dr. Ofori was wonderful, he looked at my MRI and immediately saw my problem. He had no problem prescribing the meds I needed and gave me good advice!

April 12th, 2011

Called office and told them something was wrong and that I was in exteme pain. Office blew me off said wait til my 4 week follow up visit. WELL LOW AND BEHOLD BOTH DISK HE DID SURGERY ON HAD RE-HERNIATED AND NERVE ROOT DAMAGE.