Family Physicians, Preventive Medicine / Wellness, Plastic Surgery Specialist

1 Chestnut Hill Plz
Unit C
Newark, DE 19713
302-266-0930
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Two Medicare Patients  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2012

Dr. Ogden has always taken the time to listen to us and recommend tests and/or additional procedures/Rx to resolve our issues. He is GREAT listening to our needs. The staff is also very caring, setting appointments and following up on his recommendations. Delays are always within reason. We are very sorry to see him leave Smyrna.

|  show details
Dec 28th, 2011

I love Dr. Ogden, he is thorough and he takes the time to answer questions and uses terms I understand. He takes his time and you do not feel like you are part of a herd being pushed through the office. He treats you like you are human. I recommend him all the time to my co-workers that are not satified with thier own doctor.

|  Dr. Ogden Sadly Changed.....  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2011

When my husband and I moved to Smyrna approx 4 years ago, we needed a new doctor. He was recommended by another doctor's office as they were not taking any new patients. When we walked in to his office for the first time it was so empty...which I understand because it was a new practice. The staff treated us like 2nd class citizens. Maybe it was the long hair and tattoos that they judged. Once I met Dr. "Steve" I was immeadiately taken back by his young yet smiling face, caring personality, sense of humor and professionalizim. What a difference 4 years has made. I remember on my first visit how much I enjoyed his fresh and youthful atitude and his true sense of caring. Not anymore. I remember telling him never chance and stay as wonderful as he "was." I was so happy with him I told my neighbors about him and they too "signed on" to become patients. Ask them now what they think. As the practice grew we became what most other patients are...a number with the sound of "Ca Ching" Gone is the personal touch along with the genuine caring. Now it's just punching a time clock. It saddens me and others too that their hopes of finally finding a doctor that stays true to himself and his patients "disappeared." I wish I had my old "Dr. Steve" back.....

|  Unprofessional Staff  |  show details
by Anonymous on Oct 27th, 2010

I think doctor Ogden is an excellent doctor in every way; however, his staff is the most unprofessional, angry, mean, and ignorant people I have ever encountered. When you call for whatever reason - refills, tests results, or to make a appointment - you won't have much luck because Dr. Ogdens' staff will tell you why you don't need an appointment and what you should do as if they are the doctor instead of Dr. Ogden. Then if that is not enough, they will tell you that you don't need to see the doctor because your not sick. The staff will hang up on you before your even finish speaking. The staff are rude, bitter, and very unprofessional!The only reason I continue seeing Dr. Ogden is because he is a very good doctor and I trust him with my life. As for his staff, please don't expect anything beyond plenty of attitude and rudeness because his staff is all but to happy to oblige you if you know what I mean!