A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Olenchock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Olenchock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Olenchock, DO, FACC, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Occupational Asthma (Extrinsic Allergic Alveolitis or Hypersensitivity Pneumotitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olenchock graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Olenchock has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen A Olenchock DO, FACC, and MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Olenchock practice?
- Dr. Stephen Olenchock has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Olenchock practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fountain Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Quakertown, PA.