A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Olenchock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Olenchock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olenchock
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Olenchock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Olenchock, DO, FACC, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Occupational Asthma (Extrinsic Allergic Alveolitis or Hypersensitivity Pneumotitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olenchock graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Olenchock has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen A Olenchock DO, FACC, and MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Olenchock practice?
- Dr. Stephen Olenchock has 1 office location.
- Dr. Stephen Olenchock practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fountain Hill, PA.