A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Olenchock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Olenchock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Olenchock, DO, FACC is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Occupational Asthma (Extrinsic Allergic Alveolitis or Hypersensitivity Pneumotitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olenchock graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Olenchock has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Olenchock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Olenchock practice?
Dr. Stephen Olenchock practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fountain Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Quakertown, PA and Allentown, PA.