A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Olexo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olexo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Olexo, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Olexo graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Olexo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Veteran`s ADM
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Michael Olexo MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Olexo practice?
- Dr. Stephen Olexo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Olexo practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Annapolis, MD.
See Annapolis Internists, Annapolis Critical Care Practitioners, and Annapolis Pulmonologists.