A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Olmsted:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Olmsted is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olmsted
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olmsted Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Olmsted, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olmsted graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Olmsted has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen L Olmsted MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Olmsted practice?
- Dr. Stephen Olmsted has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Olmsted practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Burnsville, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Burnsville Surgeons and Burnsville Orthopedic Surgeons.