A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirt Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirt Olson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Olson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirt Olson MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kirt Olson practice?
- Dr. Kirt Olson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kirt Olson practices Surgery near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Surgeons.