A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirt Olson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Olson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital & Medical Center
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Olson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 3 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kirt Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kirt S. Olson practice?
Dr. Kirt Olson practices Surgery near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Surgeons.