A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Olvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Olvey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Olvey graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Olvey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Olvey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans