Learn more about Dr. Stephen Orlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Orlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orlin
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Orlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Orlin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Conjunctival Diseases
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eye Injuries
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Herpetic Keratitis
- Iris Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Mouth Cancer
- Nasal Polyps
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Refractive Errors
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Orlin graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Orlin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen E Orlin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Orlin practice?
- Dr. Stephen Orlin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Orlin practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Darby, PA and Havertown, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.