A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Orlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Orlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orlin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Orlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Orlin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Conjunctival Diseases
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eye Injuries
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Herpetic Keratitis
- Iris Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Mouth Cancer
- Nasal Polyps
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Refractive Errors
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Orlin graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Orlin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen E Orlin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Orlin practice?
- Dr. Stephen Orlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Orlin practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.