A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Orr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Orr, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Orr graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Orr has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Of Tiffin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Orr MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Orr practice?
- Dr. Stephen Orr has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Orr practices Ophthalmology near Findlay, OH.
See Findlay Ophthalmologists.