A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Orr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Orr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orr
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Orr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Orr, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Orr graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Orr has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital
- Blanchard Valley Regional Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen H Orr MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Orr practice?
- Dr. Stephen Orr has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Orr practices Ophthalmology near Findlay, OH.
See Findlay Ophthalmologists.